THE DENTAL CLINIC AT
THE HEART OF ÎLE-PERROT
We put at your disposal 6 general dentists for the treatment and care of DENTAL EMERGENCIES in Île-Perrot: fractured tooth, dental infection or abnormal toothache… Our team works hard to receive you quickly in order to offer you pain relief and avoid complications!
Clinic hours :
Monday 9:00 – 18:00
Tuesday 9:00 – 19:00
Wednesday 9:00 – 20:00
Thursday 13:00 – 21:00
Friday 9:00 – 15:00 *
Saturday 9:00 – 15:00 *
* Appointments only
More to come
Looking for a new dentist in Île-Perrot? At our clinic, you will find all the services you need, regardless of your oral health situation or age. Our team will take the time to properly examine and discuss with you in order to understand your needs. Contact us now!
In some cases, a visit to the dentist is necessary. At Centre Dentaire Don Quichotte, we put at your disposal 6 general dentists for the treatment and care of DENTAL EMERGENCIES in Île-Perrot. Our team works hard to receive you quickly in order to offer you pain relief and avoid complications!
One of your teeth fell out or moved on impact? Your teen broke one of his teeth playing hockey or practising his favourite sport?
You are feeling sudden pain in your mouth? In all cases, we advise you not to wait. Consult us as soon as possible. Dental emergencies must be taken care of quickly in order to avoid complications and protect your smile!
If need be, our team will know how to reassure you and provide you with appropriate care. We will do everything possible to receive you as soon as possible. Here are the dental emergencies we treat the most at our clinic in Île-Perrot:
- Tooth fractures, one or more teeth
- Dental avulsions, a tooth that moves and is dislodged from its socket
- Abscesses and other dental infections, causing pain and swelling of the face
- Lost or broken filling
- Broken orthodontic appliances and dental prostheses
We take your well-being to heart!
Our services for the treatment of dental emergencies are offered during all clinic hours. Nevertheless, should an emergency arise when the clinic is closed, we put at our clients’ disposal an emergency contact. We are therefore flexible in order to quickly meet your needs, even outside our clinic hours.
Regardless of your emergency, we advise you to contact us without delay so that we can book an appointment as quickly as possible. Indeed, fractures, displacements and toothaches should not be taken lightly, otherwise it could be more difficult to repair or reposition the tooth. Moreover, toothaches may result from infection, which is likely to spread if not treated quickly.
To find out how to get to our dental clinic in Île-Perrot, please visit the Directions page on our website. To help you gain access to the care you need as soon as possible, we offer extended clinic hours.
Monday 9:00 – 17:00
Tuesday 9:00 – 20:00
Wednesday 9:00 – 17:00
Thursday 11:00 – 20:00
Saturday 9:00 – 15:00 *
To optimize the chances of treatment, we provide
you with advice to help you react appropriately
to the most common dental emergencies:
- If possible, retrieve the broken piece of the tooth.
- Do not leave this piece in the open air. Place it in a small container with saliva, milk, or a sterile saline solution (sold in pharmacies).
- Consult your dentist without delay. He will be able to verify the tooth parts affected by the fracture, ensure the dental pulp is not infected and offer you the appropriate treatment to repair your tooth.
- React quickly to maximize the chances that your natural tooth can be replaced.
- Pick up the tooth and rinse it under running water, without scrubbing it. Always hold the tooth by the crown, not by the root.
- If possible, put the tooth back in its socket and hold it in place with your tongue. Otherwise, keep the tooth in a liquid (saliva, milk, sterile saline solution).
- Go see your dentist as soon as possible.
Abnormal Toothache and/or Swelling
to the Face
- Don’t disregard the pain. Apply cold compresses to your face and take anti-inflammatory medication to limit the pain.
- Go see your dentist as soon as possible so that he can determine the source of the pain and offer you the proper treatment.
Find us on the map
Call us to book an appointment or come see us at the clinic,,
we are always at your service!